Patrick joined the SimCity Community on March 16th 2006 at Simtropolis as Patfirefghtr... I am from Rhinelander Wisconsin where I'm a volunteer fire fighter and first responder to the Township of Pine Lake.. Also I'm married to my wife of 2.5 yrs Vicki and we have a large breed dog by the name of Shyla... Shyla is a Red brindle Boxer mix... I have been a member of BLaM since April 2007 just right before BLaM celebrated their first anniversary of being a team...
In the fall of 2007 I became a team leader of BLaM... I also became a member of LBT to help out with lotting and modding of lots for Heblem... by winter I was promoted to being the Boss of BlaM... At the same time I was promoted from being a blam member on simcities.com to assistant admin... In late spring of 2008 I became the full team leader of BlaM after Mike OP4 passed away... I am also know as patfirefghtr on simtropolis, also over at simpeg... Just as pat at SimCities.net where I am assistant administrator and also at SC4D and TPP...
I am currently doing a Podcast only at SC4D where I am assembling a team to help me with the production of the monthly episodes... I am now a Member of ITC where I am a lotter, Modder, and Texture creatore... Back in December of 2008 I made a offical annoucement that BLaM was dispanding as since at that time it was becoming clearly hard to run a team with well no activity... It was the hardest thing I had to do... I may at one point bring back BLaM but that is a maybe?
Creations and Works
- Meranda Cross Files "Tragedie In The Northwood's" Pats first CJ at ST where it was a story atempt where it didnt go over to well and at this time pat was still very new to the world of CJ'ing and SC4 in general... Pat eventual gave up on the CJ and closed..
- Waterfalls... a MD by Pat Is running active currently at SC4D where Pat is showing off Nature and SC4 how it interacts... He is in the 2nd year now with over 1 thousand replies and is in the classic section... Pat has been in the OSITM section twice since running waterfalls name...
- GRV II Bordertown by Pat... Pat has joined the fun in this challenge where he will showcase his talents he has learned in the past two years...
ITC is a team founded on April 19th, 2008. At first, ITC was named after it's founders, Ian (Yoshi), Travis and CasperVg, but since two of the three founders retired, it was officially changed to International Team of Creators on the 25th of December 2008 to reflect the many nations it's team members represent. ITC is currently led by Threestooges and CasperVg.
ITC intends to produce a wide variety of custom content ranging from network mods, bridges, and general custom content and to have a nurturing, friendly atmosphere within which to conduct such actions while simultaneously providing a source for feedback from those on the cutting edge of development. It intends to further those goals through it's development of content as it develops as a team. Theres also inspiration to move ITC to the Certified boards on Devotions from its current Location in the Other Teams section... Pat hopes to contribute to ITC in many ways threw Lotting and Modding to Texture Creations... Projects in Progress from Pat are...........
- ITC Texture Pack Pat Vol 01 LEX Exclusive
- ITC Urban Parking Garage STEX
- ITC MDK Memorial Building In Devolpment
- ITC Mission Style Medium Train Station In Devolpment
The LBT team was formed by Heblem and other members, Pat had joined to help out Heblem with some lotting and modding projects that where coming up... In decemeber of 2008 for the posada festival Pat got to do his only releases for the team before leaving to join ITC...
- LBT Comfort Inn Suites STEX
- LBT Best Western Hotel STEX
- LBT Super 8 Motel STEX
- LBT Hilton Garden Inn STEX
- LBT Holiday Inn Express STEX
- LBT Palermo Uno STEX
Pat did a special request to help out on a project for these sets by Blade2k5 and Papab2000.. What was contributed was a graphic design for a base of the map images that where released on the STEX and LEX for a series of Map Paks...
- Tokyo Pak 2 by blade2k5 and papab2000
- Tokyo Pak 1 by blade2k5 and papab2000
- Norther Ireland Pak 1 by blade2k5
- Ireland Pak 2 by blade2k5 and papab2000
- Ireland Pak 1 by blade2k5
The BLaM Team was founded by OP4, SC4 Meister, thatmonkeysim and MightyGoose back in 2006... In May of 2008 Mike passed away and at that time Pat was promoted to BLaM leader... In December of 2008 Pat had made a hard choice to disband BLaM... Before that happend Pat had made several releases on the STEX....
- BLaM Pats Waterfalls STEX
- BLaM Airport Parking Lot STEX
- BLaM Park Flower Garden New STEX
- BLaM Modern Clock Tower STEX
- BLaM Abstract Plaza STEX
- BLaM New Transit Hub for Street STEX
- BLaM New Transit Hub for RailRoad STEX
- BLaM Parking Lot Commercial STEX
- BLaM Parking Lot Stadium STEX
- BLaM New Art Plaza STEX
- BLaM Park Place Mall STEX
In November of 2008 Pat launched the first episode of the SC4D Podcast with the slogan of "you know you wanna hear it".. CraigkingofIreland designed the logo that is used... The first guest speaker was Robin aka Rooker1... The first episode was a special annivesary edition of SC4D... Since then it has grown in populartiy where Pat is putting together a team...
- Map making (Entry Level)
- Texture creator
- Modding lots
- Making lots
- Creating Readme's for others
- Assiting others in their projects