Jump to navigation Jump to search
Changes for Network Addon Mod Version 35 (November 5, 2016)
- New RealRailway (RRW) FlexTrack functionality, including draggable Fractional Angle Railroads (FARR) at three angles (FA-2, FA-3, and FA-1.33/1.5) and improved Single-Track Rail (STR) support.
- Vastly improved adjacency stability for ramp-style RealHighway (RHW) FLEX Height Transitions, including many adjacencies with FLEXRamps and Draggable Ramp Interfaces (DRIs).
- Several new draggable NWM transitions: NRD-4-to-ARD-3, NRD-4-to-Avenue, NRD-4-to-TLA-5, NRD-4-to-RD-4, Road-to-RD-4, TLA-3-to-Avenue, TLA-3-to-TLA-5, AVE-2-to-TLA-5, AVE-2-to-Avenue, TLA-7/AVE-6-to-Dual-OWR-3, * OWR-4-to-RHW-8S, OWR-5-to-RHW-10S, and OWR-1-to-MIS. These transitions can either be built through the stub method, or (in case of different base networks), direct connection.
- At-grade intersection support for the Road, OWR, and Avenue Viaducts, plus other stability and cosmetic improvements.
- Multi-Radius Curve (MRC) functionality added to the L1 and L2 RHW-2.
- A number of path fixes involving elevated RHW networks.
- Support for at-grade RHW-4 x Avenue, RHW-3 x Avenue and MIS x Street intersections (OxO only), as well as improvements and additions to RHW-2 and MIS diagonal intersections with Maxis surface networks.
- Proper P57-era RHW support for Moonlinght's Alternate El-Rail and Bullet Train (Shinkansen) mods.
- Various fixes to the Maxis Highway Override (MHO), including improved RealRailway (RRW) support, support for moonlinght's Alternate El-Rail and Bullet Train, and Level Bridges for both L0 and L2 MHO networks.
- Re-implementation of some multi-tile RHW and NWM starter pieces, to improve stability in preparation for future additions. Legacy code has been added to provide stability to older, unconverted starters.